Openings as of Jan. 26, 2023
Retail & Logistics
Assistant Store Manager: Athens, Circleville
Retail Associate: Athens, Circleville, Jackson, Logan, Waverly, WCH, and Chillicothe (Zane Plaza & Western Avenue)
DSP (direct services professional): Chillicothe, Circleville, and Waverly
Good and Clean
Custodial Supervisor: Chillicothe
Let us help you find the Job You Want
- Meet with you one-on-one to provide vocational services.
- Explore the jobs and careers you are interested in.
- Provide resume and interview assistance.
- Help you become successfully employed
Let’s face it, building a resume is tough. At Goodwill, we get to know you, your interests, and your skills, so we can highlight them as we work to find the right employer for you. We’ll help build your confidence and polish your skills so employers can see the value you bring to their operation.
Do you have trouble finding an employer willing to give you a chance? No matter the barrier – such as a criminal record, disability, substance use disorder, age – we can help.
Once you have a job, Goodwill may continue to provide you with support for your new employment such as:
- Help you resolve any issues you may have with your employer.
- Help you identify transportation resources.
Find employment in our Mission Programs
Our services centers hire DSPs (direct service professionals) to work our day program. Some DSPs may also work in homes through the HPC with Choice program.
Our day program teams:
- Organize daily activities to engage with other individuals at the center such as art, singing, or watching a movie.
- Take trips to places like the zoo, bowling, festivals, and touring local businesses.
- Set up volunteer opportunities at places like animal shelters and food pantries.
- Plan group holiday and birthday celebrations.
- Bring our centers together for activities such as sports tournaments and dances.
- Provide personal care as needed.
Our workforce development team assists individuals with disabilities and disadvantages with job seeking activities with the goal of obtaining and retaining community employment. The team consists of employment specialists and job coaches.
Our employment specialists help individuals develop skills to obtain employment such as build resumes, practice for job interviews, identify career opportunities, and apply for jobs. Employment specialists also network with employers to develop partnerships to provide venues for job assess
Our job coaches work with individuals during on-site job skills assessments and provide on-the-job training and supports.