At Goodwill, we strive to form caring relationships with those we serve.
We are a certified provider through the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities. We also have earned accreditation by CARF, an independent, nonprofit organization focused on advancing the quality of services you use to meet your needs for the best possible outcomes.
With more than 50 years of cumulative experience, Goodwill’s workforce development staff is trained and certified to help you find and retain employment.
- Certified Employment Support Professionals
- Certified by Ohio Employment First
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
Goodwill partners with various local employers and provider agencies including:
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- Veterans Administration
- County Boards of Developmental Disabilities
- Paint Valley ADAMH
- Bureau of Workers Compensation
- Business partners have spanned a variety of fields including retail, food service, healthcare, veterinary, car dealerships, and insurance.
Goodwill also has a benefits analyst who can meet with you about how entering the workforce may impact any benefits you receive.