Summer Youth Employment Program
Showcasing your value
Goodwill’s summer youth program can help you get a head start on your future and get paid doing it!
June 3rd-July 5th & July 8th-August 9th
Two 5-week sessions
The first day we’ll teach you about the skills, qualities, and tools you’ll need when going for the real job.
You’ll be with a job coach and up to three other participants every day.
The coach will help teach you everything you need for each particular job.
- 5 weeks gaining skills to help you enter the workforce
- Paid state minimum wage ($10.45/hour)
- No prior experience necessary
- Transportation may be available
- Provide your own lunch and snacks